Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Hunter's current "good read"

He amazes me. He is only in first grade and right now they figure he is reading at a strong fourth grade reading level. He has always had a way with vocabulary. He started talking very early and full on sentences by eighteen months. He has always used words way beyond his age and yet knows the meaning and uses them in the proper context. I can't believe how well he reads and understands the scriptures. Currently he is reading the first Harry Potter. He is loving it. We will probably let him read the second and then maybe wait on the rest since they might be a little too scary for him. I am just so proud of the fact that he can read so well. It never ceases to amaze me when we lay on my bed together and to watch my seven year old pick up a book like this and read it fluently to me. It is so neat. He is so awesome.



No comments: