Monday, December 13, 2010

Tidbits from the week


Emma with her newfound love of putting things in her mouth so far that she doesn't have to use her hands to hold it. Cracks us up. There were so many cute things at our RS Super Saturday this year that I wanted to do. So I waited on a few of them and then did them a little later. One was this cute pumpkin with vinyl, super easy and cute. I am definitely having fun making them for people as Thanksgiving gifts. Hunter and Emma were playing with Rusty together one night before bedtime. Hunter can always make her laugh it amazes me. He always knows silly faces or noises to make that make her giggle. I love watching him play with her. I love this picture of the two of them together in their jammies smiling so cute. She is a female version of him at this age. There are so many times that I pick up Emma or I am bathing her or just watching her and I feel like I am with Hunter as a baby all over again. It is really neat. I love that she looks like him. Here is a picture of Hunter and then a picture of Em at the same age. I think now I have a good idea of the signature things that our babies will have. A quick picture of the kids after church in their Sunday stuff. The girls little Thanksgiving skirts. Emma who is now a pro at sitting up allowing me to take a few shots of her displaying her new talent for me.
















































































No comments: