Sunday, January 06, 2008

A good one for sure

We decided to kick off 2008 up in Prescott with our very good friends the Grant family. It is so special when you find friends that the wives get along, the husbands get along, the kids get along and well everyone feels like family. These guys feel more like family than friends to us and we have missed them so much since we moved, we couldn't wait to get up there and see them. We enjoyed a delicious dinner, visited, the kids played, we talked and played games till the wee hours of the morning. Then we all got up and had pancakes and talked until we had to pull ourselves away and back down the hill. Hunter just loves Dylann and Evan so much and Deke and I could never get enough time with Kerry and Erin. In PV Erin and I served in RS together, I was her visiting teacher, and we found any other excuse to get together several times a week. She is definitely one of my best friends and I am so thankful for her. We are so thankful for you Grant family, you have been such a wonderful blessing in our lives. We had such a great time and all I can say is I have a very good feeling that 2008 is going to be a great year for our family for sure!!

1 comment:

ErinG said...

Mekell, If you already got a comment from me, just throw this away. I'm never sure what happens to the words I already type that are never confirmed as sent. ANyway, I came to your blogspot tonight because I wanted to leave a comment for you, but I was thrilled to see the pictures up from New Years. We love you guys! We had such a fun time with you, and I was really touched by what you said about me and my family. We feel the same way about you. YOu are definately a soul sister through and through and I am so glad that I have finally found you!
I have been trying to email you, but all my messages come back to me. I will have to find a time to call you. I need your mailing address so I can send you an invitation to my baby shower, and I wanted to let you know that we definately want to get together with you guys sometime at the end of January or beginning of February to do the birthday double date thing. I can't wait! um, email me, or call me, and we can scheme about it. Ok, that's all. You don't have to publish this on your blogspot, I just wanted to get a hold of you. Hope things are going well. Love you! Erin