Sunday, January 20, 2008

Just to name a few...

Today I have been having a major sweet craving and it got me thinking about some of my latest favorite sweet things. Here they are in no particular order: A stop at Lollicup for a strawberry or peach slush with boba. What is Boba you ask, well they are little balls of tapioca mixed in with the slushy (the little black things you see in the bottom of the drink) I know it sounds weird but it is actually really good. Yum I get thirsty just thinking about it. Next on the list would be Dippin Dots the "ice cream of the future" where I would choose either banana split or rootbeer float. I love this ice cream because it is extra cold, takes awhile to melt, and I love the way it feels on my tongue when I eat it. I know that sounds silly but seriously I like the shape of it. Tons of little balls of ice cream they are so good, so much better than regular ice cream.
Then I would love to indulge in a Bahama rama mama at Bahama Bucks which is a slushy with a gelato like substance and then more slush and then cream drizzled over the top. I kid you not when I add that I practically lived off of these the last two months of my summer in Arizona pregnancy with Hunter. They are only in Mesa so we enjoy them whenever we go to the temple.
Last of all in the area of pastries would be Entenmann's cheese filled crumb coffee cake which can be found at any grocery store near you. With a yummy sweet cream cheese filling and a crumbly topping it is my favorite coffee cake.
Believe me there are many more sweets that I love but these seem to be on the top of my list of current faves. They are all delicious and if you see one you haven't tried you should, they are all sooooo yummy! Happy snacking!!!

3 comments:

Justina Selim said...

Wow, those all look amazing! I am craving them all just by reading this! The only one I can try is the bottom one though so I'm bummed! The rest are in AZ!

Shanna said...

MeKell,

All of your desserts or treats look delicious. It has been a long time since I visited Bahama Bucks. I have went with the girls on several occasions to have a Boba; they are crazy but tasty.

Love, Mom

Lisa said...

Mekell,

Kassi and I have set up new blogs. I am new to this so I do not know how to add you to my blog. my blog is larsonfamily-lisa Kassi is kassilarson Hey I love the deserts
Kristopher is working at Bahama Bucks so we have that at least once a week.

Love aunt Lisa