Sunday, January 06, 2008

CTR 5

Well Hunter's first year in Primary has come and flew by us and I can't believe that he is now in CTR 5. He was a little hesitant about it all since he really loved Sis. Dexter but after church he couldn't stop talking about all the things he did today in primary. He is very excited and motivated to try to "choose the right" because he is a CTR 5 he keeps telling us. It amazes me how much he has grown since his pictures last year of becoming a new Sunbeam, it goes so fast. He just gets taller and gains more freckles, the more freckles he gets the cuter he gets. Avery has ventured into nursery which brings emotions of gratitude rather than sadness from both Deke and I. I am always grateful when they go to nursery so that I can actually listen to the lessons during church. I will post about her nursery adventures later this week.

3 comments:

Hailey said...

Those are some cute pictures of Hunter. He is a handsome little guy! We miss him in OUR Primary!!

Justina Selim said...

Hey! I love your blog! Your kids are so cute! It was way fun to see you over Christmas break!

Shanna said...

Hunter,
Grandma is so happy that you love going to primary. You are a CTR-5 now; wow! You look like a missionary in your white Sunday shirt. You are a missionary! I know that you are helping Daddy and Mommy teach baby sister Avery. I love you! Kisses and hugs. Love, Grandma Tobar