Sunday, December 16, 2007

Party hardy


Well this was another weekend of party fun and craziness. My cousin Claudia Hatch got married to Josh Tieman. This is a picture of them with their family. Her colors were black with red and burnt orange which actually turned out very classy looking.

The sealing was nice, it made me think about my own wedding day and I kept looking at Claudia wondering if I had looked that young when we were married. The kids were so cute at the temple, Hunter and Eden are quite the little buddies. All of the cousins played and played and had so much fun. My Grandma went and got a new dress and had her hair done she looked so nice.
They had a good turn out at their reception and the person that decorated it really did an awesome job, it looked really beautiful. The only bummer was that the DJ was late and so there wasn't any music until about half way through.

However, once the music got going everybody was out there and going to town. Our family loves to dance and there is almost nothing sweeter than watching my Grandma and Grandpa dance together. They know all these dances that no one ever does anymore and it always makes me smile to watch them.


Speaking of dancing, we have our own future contestant for "So you think you can dance" residing right in our household. Hunter on a wim started dancing and before you knew it a large circle had formed around him and were clapping and egging him on. He of course did not disappoint. The kid was doing spins and trying to spin on his back and head like a mini break dancer. Then he jumped up in the air and came down in a half split then tried a full split. The more he did the more everyone went crazy, the more applause he got the more tricks he tried. The photographers were laughing and snapping shots off like crazy. " He is adorable, what a great little personality" one of them said to me. Hunter making people laugh and smile, enjoying being the life of the party, anyone surprised? Of course not.
This morning we went over to Bly and Lou's house for the family Christmas party. We ate, did a gift exchange and just spent family time together. It was so busy and festive I love all the kids and the chaos. I just love all the little kids running around and playing together I know that I want a housefull. It was so much fun there is just nothing like family and boy do I have a great one!!! Merry Christmas Hatch family, we love you all!!





To end it off I'll leave you with this image.... Kendon you crack us up!







































































No comments: