Sunday, December 02, 2007

Nothing like a puddle...




On Friday and Saturday we were so excited to be on the receiving end of some moisture here in the valley. It rained all day Friday, all through the night and half of Saturday, I LOVE RAIN!!! Deke went outside to try to sweep it off the porch since it was taking over the patio and bug begged and begged us to go out in it. We put a raincoat on him which pretty much did nothing since he ended up soaked clear through. He splashed in it, he drank it, he tilted his head back and let it fall on his face. He was so cute and the pure enjoyment on his face made my day. It constantly amazes me how good children are at loving all the little things in life. My kids always help me remember how important it is to slow life down and just enjoy moments like these. The picture I used for my header is so sweet the expression on his face as he lets the rain just fall down on him, that cute little smile.The picture above is what the header is supposed to look like!!! Tonight I am thoroughly frusterated at why my header picture is turning out so blurry and pixelated. It doesn't look that way in my picture folder or when I upload it, only when I publish it. I tried other pictures in place of it and they all look that way. It must be something going on with blogger because these little pictures turned out fine. If anyone has any tips or tricks on how to solve this little dilemma let me know. Otherwise, I will try again tommorrow to change my picture and see if I can get better clarity because it really is a sweet picture of bug.

2 comments:

CJ said...

Ahh the unmarred innocence of a very sweet blue-eyed boy. Pure joy in the rain. I loved it too Hunter!

Hailey said...

Yeah! I was finally able to get back on your blog, Mekell! Hunter is such a cutey. It is amazing how such a simple thing as rain gives them so much joy. Cute pictures!