Friday, December 07, 2007

Just a sampling...

Just a sampling of Hunter:
It is very common during dinner for Hunter to ask us where the food he is eating came from ex. (how is bread made, where do potatoes grow, etc. etc.) this particular night we were eating doritos and Hunter turned to me and asked: "Mom where do Doritos come from?" "Where do you think?" I asked him. "Well first they take triangle dough and then spray it all orange and then they cook it." "Yeah it goes something like that buddy" I replied. He sat quiet for a moment then looked over at me and asked, "But mom, how do they put in that crunchy sound?"

(Mom) "Okay buddy since you ate all your dinner you can have an OREO now." (Hunter) "Mom what is an OREO?" (Mom) "Hunter you know what an OREO is come on." (Hunter) "Is it a dinner thing?" "Is it a cracker?" "Is it cake mom?" (Mom) "Hunter you don't get an OREO until you stop joking around and tell me what an OREO is." (Hunter thoroughly frustrated and seriously not sure) "I just don't know, can you push my think hard button mom?" (Mom laughing hard) "It's a cookie son, and what????"


(Putting up the Christmas tree, Deke is attaching hooks to the ornaments handing them to Hunter who is placing them on the tree) (Mom) "Wow Hunter you are doing such a good job decorating the tree" (Hunter) "Yeah I am the ornament boy." (Mom) "Oh wow you're the ornament boy huh?" (Hunter) "Yep, I'm the ornament boy and dad is the hooker" (Laughter from both mom and dad)


(Grandma recorded Frosty the snowman for Hunter off of the tv while he was gone) (Grandma) Guess what Hunter we taped Frosty the snowman for you tonight. (Hunter) Wow, thanks Grandma, did you tape him on my door?"


2 comments:

CJ said...

Hunter, Hunter, Hunter....I love your thought process. If it is possible, you are even cuter than before!

Hailey said...

Hunter is so funny! I was laughing!