Sunday, January 12, 2014

Blanket corners.

So far my kids have all been stuffed animal lovers, except Hudson.  Now don't get me wrong he loves to hold Sully or borrow Ariel every once in awhile but he really hasn't attached to any that he loves.  Instead this kid is a major blanket baby.  He loves his blankets, the nice lightweight Aden and Anais swaddle ones that he has had since he was born.  He will carry it around and sit it next to him when he plays occasionally picking it up and cuddling it.  When he is tired he will follow me around the house dragging the blanky behind him and as soon as I pick him up he pulls it up to his face and snuggles in.  It is heaven for this mama :) : )    
Deke and I have joked that he reminds us of Linus from Peanuts with the way he loves his blanket....

His favorite part is the corners.  He will find one and rub it between his thumb and first finger.  So many times I have been holding him right before nap or bedtime and he will get the corner of the blanket and within a minute or two he is totally out.  Even through his latest teething episode with getting molars if he was fussy I would get his blanket and hand him the corner and he would take it and lay down.  Oh I love this baby :)

No comments: