Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Eye hand coordination.

It always cracks me up when my babies are in the process of learning to grab and hold onto things. He is starting to grab on to toys. It is hilarious to watch him then try to get them into his mouth to chew on them.  The other day I handed him this teething ring.  He was holding it out in front of his face and focusing on it intently.  A minute later I heard him kicking and fussing a little bit.  I turned around and saw this....
Not only was it not in his mouth it was not even in his hands anymore and was on his face.  He was kicking in frustration trying to figure out how to get it off.  Poor guy.  He looked at with wide eyes to help him out.  I took it off and handed it to him again only to have the same thing happen five minutes later.  Sometimes he has the opposite problem and will have his hand clenched around a toy and wants to let go of it and can't figure out how.  Or he will be staring at his hand and then all of a sudden bring it swinging towards himself and smacks himself right in the face.  Sorry guy, keep on trying, you'll get it.

1 comment:

Trull Family said...

that's too cute. I remember the other day kenzie was putting up a fuss and ended up smacking herself on the forehead lol... they will get it someday!!