Thursday, August 09, 2012

Cast signing





The aunties were in town which is pretty much a HUGE thing at our house.  They are pretty much my kids favorite people along with their grandmas and grandpas.  They came over and did something well pretty wonderful for me that I will blog about soon.  While they were here for the day we decided to have everyone sign Emma's cast.  Emma and Aunt Kimbre :)
So out came the markers and people started taking turns finding their spots and making their marks.
Emma with Aunt Mar.....

Big sister Avery excited to get in on the action.....



Grandma taking a turn.....


Aunt Brenn and Wilbs.....


Emma having Grandpa sign it ......




After everyone left she kept pointing at each signature and asking me whose it was and talking about the drawings on her cast.  The next day she woke up and could tell me which person signed where.  We were shocked.  If you ask her, "Where did Grandpa sign?" she will point right where it is or Uncle Alec's or daddy's.  She knows the exact signature or drawing of each person it is really cute.  She has also been showing people when we are out and about and starts telling them which name is from who.  It was really a fun little thing to do and I thought it was kind of special to get to happen to have them here to do it.  Emma you are starting to see but really you don't have any idea yet what an amazing family you have and how much they love you.  You are really lucky little miss, we all are :) :)




1 comment:

Annie said...

Mekell!! I miss you. Lol how are you??? Email me please (or call) lol I want to know everything that is going on. :) I can't believe poor little Emma broke her arm! I would have freaked out honestly. Lol ok, please please write back! :)