Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fun stuff with the girls

While Hunter is at school us girls stay busy having fun. Emma is loving her playmat that my mom gave her and it is the only way I can get her to have some tummy time. It cracks me up when I look at pictures of her right now because she is all eyeballs and bald head. I hope her hair starts coming in even though her little noggin is still really cute. Lately she gets a kick out of getting a ride in the laundry basket surrounded by pillows. Avery also gets a kick out of this activity and sometimes may get a little overzealous when "helping" to push her in it. It is amazing how many hard belly laughs we can get out her by simply pulling her in it back and forth across the living room. We have taken a couple of picnics to the park this week since it is finally starting to cool down a little which has been nice. Emma like to sit under the trees and look around and Avery yacks my ear off about every person, bug, cloud that goes by. Speaking of Avery I had to take a picture of her the other day when I told her she could go to the bus stop with me and she came out looking like this... hilarious. Can't go to the bus stop with out her purse and bracelet, who knows who she might see :) :) Then in the afternoons just watching them hang out together, even if they are not playing anything right then. Just them being together, feeling lucky to have them.

No comments: