Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Who says BLUE is for boys??


Though I am all about pink and girly stuff I have to admit I love putting Emma in any shade of blue. Like I said whoever said that blue is for boys has never seen a big blue eyed girl in it. She has those big blue eyes that when she wears blue just stand out they are so beautiful. She is getting so big these days. I can't believe that she is going to be five months old next week! She is so verbal these days and laughs now all the time. That adorable belly laugh that babies do that just makes you melt. Our kids have all been good sleepers but she takes the cake. She will go to bed around eight o'clock then get up between six and seven for a little snack then back to bed until ten or eleven. It is amazing. She is a major binky baby which I am okay with as long as she doesn't find her thumb like Avery did it is so much harder to break. Her little facial expressions crack me up. All eyeballs just like Hunter. She loves to be talked to. All you have to do is start talking to her and she lights up and starts smiling or laughing and making all sorts of noises at you. She won't even try to roll since everytime she needs anything she only has to barely squawk and Hunter or Avery are at her side attending to her every need.
She has those deliciously chubby bulldog like cheeks that our babies seem to inherit. I love this trait in all our babies it is so sweet.They are so cute they just kind of hang and melt into her shoulders, she makes me laugh :)I love this shot of her little bum. I think it is so cute how they stick their bums out like little bugs or bettles.She has the cutest little roll right above each kneecap that Deke affectionately calls her "fatcaps" which cracks me up. She is such a sweetheart and such a good baby who is content to be held anytime or just play on the floor with toys. Here is her "serious face" She is so easy going if all babies were like this I swear I'd have at least ten :) :) She loves blankies and when she is sad or even just laying on the floor she loves to have a blanket in her arms and right by her face. She especially loves to nuzzle her face into the really soft fuzzy ones. By the way you can kind of see her little high top sneakers in this one they are seriously adorable.

We are enjoying her so much, she is such a special little girl and such a joy spreader. Love you Miss E!!!!

1 comment:

CJ said...

She's beautiful and looks to me alot like Hunter.