Thursday, April 08, 2010

Everything tiny

I really wanted to send out birth announcements when Emma was born. I even thought about using this picture above on them because I think that it is just precious. The other morning I was laying next to her on the bed and watching her sleep. Thinking about how tiny she is at only 6lbs 10oz. Looking for the millionth time in awe at her tiny fingernails and teeny blond eyelashes. Everything in such a small scale but so completely perfect. She is amazing, I can 't believe I helped make her. Looking down at her cheeks and feeling my heart warm. Little baby bulldog cheeks, her skin is so soft. Seriously baby skin is the softest thing ever. Leaning down to rub my nose against her cheek. She smells like heaven and I want to just stay in this moment for awhile. Happiness washing over me every time I see her and pick her up. When I hold her close to my chest I just don't want to put her down. She is amazing, there are no words sufficient.

No comments: