Saturday, January 31, 2009

Two cute posts of two sweet kids...

MISSY MOO & her MOO COW
I am not really sure why we started calling her this but I just know that it stuck. We had started calling her Missy and somehow we just started started calling her Missy Moo. It just seemed to fit her. I think that she has those big brown eyes that look up at you.
By the way doesn't she look so grown up in this picture? I am so bummed that she had that little bruise on her forehead...oh well. The other day she was dressed up all cute and I gave her the moo cow, put her up on the bed and took some shots of her playing with it. Grandma Burch gave her this cute stuffed animal cow one day and she fell instantly in love with it. Whenever she wanted it, she would wander around the house calling "moooooo, moooooo" it then acquired the oh so creative name of MOO COW.

It is without a doubt her favorite stuffed animal, she sleeps with it every night and drags it around with her every where that we will let her.

One night I was putting her to bed and I took the cows arms and opened them wide and let out a loud moooo in an opera voice with lots of vobrato. She laughed so hard she could hardly breathe. I had her try to do it and she copied my opera mooing sound in her little voice when I opened the cows arms and then stopped when I closed them. Soon it became a silly nighttime ritual which had spread through the family. Hunter has tried hard to be inventive with his moo sounds including: "granny moo," "monster moo," "sleep moo" etc. etc. Her affection for this little stuffed cow is really endearing, and it cracks us up. I wanted to make sure that I recorded this so that I wouldn't forget it... little Missy Moo.

6 comments:

Rae Lynn said...

ADORABLE!

Lisa said...

Missy Moo is so cute!! I love that dress and all the cute poses. She is a busy little missy moo there is never a dull moment with her around.

Shanna said...

Avery your are so beautiful! Grandma Tobar loves you and misses! I cannot wait to see you for Valentines. Love Ya!

Grandms Tobar and Eden

Shanna said...

Hunter Bug I cannot wait to play with you and your legoes. Kisses and hugs. Love, Grandma Tobar

Kassi said...

OMG I could just eat her see is so cute! I love all your new pictures!!

Shanna said...

Missing you Missy Moo!
Love ya! Grandma Tobar and Eden