Saturday, January 31, 2009

AJNT

What is that word you ask? Well if you think about it phonetically then you'll have it. The word is AGENT and now here is the story behind it. For about six months now Hunter has developed a love for LEGO's. He never ceases to amaze me with the things that he can create with them. I would much rather buy he LEGO's and have him develop his little imagination building with them than other toys that are out there. It is so neat to watch him build different vehicles and set them up into various play scenes. Well one day about six months ago we were at Target in the LEGO aisle and he saw the LEGO AGENTS mission series and he was hooked. They consisted of Mission #1-#6 each mission providing more and more excitement agent action. We told him that maybe he would get some for Christmas we would have to see. From that point on there was all sorts of secret missions happening around the house and one day he came and handed me that piece of paper. "What is it" I asked him, "Mom, it is your agent card." It cracked me up and it was so cute I had to take a picture of it. Needless to say for Christmas he got the first two LEGO missions from Santa including this mission which has alligators with microchips in their heads that lets the bad guy control them by remote. Sweet.

Having a house full of all girls we missed out on this kind of fun. LEGO play and building is a blast and Deke and I can spend hours with him construction all sorts of cool things. We are all having so much fun with it :)

1 comment:

Rae Lynn said...

That is amazing! What talent he has. Not to mention that he is quite the little stud! Hey, I wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten your earring holder. I'm afraid that mailing it might mess it up. So, if it is okay with you I will just bring it with me to the Temple!