Saturday, February 09, 2008

A great time at great grandma and grandpa's

We went up last weekend to see grandma and grandpa Hatch and to celebrate Ethan and Dylan's third birthday. We had a nice weekend, of course we enjoyed a delicious breakfast of grandpa's famous biscuits and gravy and got to bring home some rabbit to eat. Hunter was able to pet and take some pictures with papa's latest bobcat from his trap lines. He thought that was pretty cool and so did daddy. We all went to the lake in ShowLow and had a chance to feed the friendliest ducks and geese I had ever seen. Hunter loved it and so did Avery unless they came to close and then she would start screaming in fear.


As you can see they really liked me and were coming up and eating the bread right out of my hand.



Hunter also had the chance to do a little fishing which of course is one of his latest favorite things.

On the way home the trip that usually takes us three hours took us six and a half including two hours of that completely stopped due to the weather. Though we had nothing as far as snow gear we hurried out in it to play which was sooooo much fun!!
We had such a fun weekend, lots of special time together for our little family and lots of neat memories made for the kids with their great grandparents.


































































3 comments:

Kristal said...

McKell! Your blog is adorable, and your kids are even more adorable! I LOVE them!. I felt the same way when I found out I was having a boy first...a little nervous after being around girls my whole life, but it really is amazing the relationship between a mom and her son. I love it! K, and I have to say, your grandpa is my favorite uncle! It was soo great to see him today at the funeral. ANyway, hope things are great!

Justina Selim said...

Looks like you guys had a fun trip! It is way fun to play in snow, but it has already gotten old for us. It has snowed a ton up here this winter! Aiden loves it though.

Unknown said...

Looks like Kristal and I found your blog the same time. Glad to see your such an avid blogger! Loved seeing pictures of your dad too. I didnt see any of your mom, but I probably didnt go back far enough. I love your mom and dad. We had GREAT times together and they will always have a special place in my heart. Hope its ok if I check in occasionally. Get your mom blogging!