Sunday, February 24, 2008

The Artist's and their creations

Here are some cute shots taken of Avery the other day. I have finally abandoned headbands and have found a new passion for these cute little clippy bows. I spent like $20 in bows the other day but now she has a selection of colors and styles to match all her little outfits.She has found a new love for coloring and drawing. If we go to a restaurant then she wants to color right along with Hunter. She enjoys our magna doodle and loves to lay on the ground on her belly and color. I think she looks so sweet when she does it and sometimes she kicks her little feet up in the air crossed at the ankles which makes me smile.
Well Hunter has had a very busy week this week spending lots of time digging in the backyard for worms. I think the other day he had a total of like twenty six after an hour of digging. He is such an outside guy and would live out there if I would let him. These are just a couple of cute shots of him in the backyard while he was playing.
This is a picture of a bat that he drew all by himself that just about blew his mom and dad out of the water!! I have to admit that is the best drawing of a bat that I have ever seen a four year old draw. He definitely has a creative side to him. What I love most about this drawing has to be tied between the fact that he knew to give the bat arms as well as wings and the little fangs. We were so impressed.





























































































2 comments:

CJ said...

Avery's little personality shows throught these pictures! It makes me cry happy tears to see how much she is loved! And Hunter, what a little GQ man. He is just so handsome and talented. Quite the little pair!

Hailey said...

Wow, you have some budding little artists! I love kid's drawings...so cute.