Friday, November 02, 2007

Pictures and Pictures of Pirates


Well Hunter upon much much deliberation finally decided upon a pirate costume. After he decided to be a pirate we found a cute baby girl pirate costume at Target for Avery. Deke and I on the spur of the moment, hit up Goodwill and put our costumes together for only $20 with boots and everything. It was so much fun for us and for the kids to dress up as a family of pirates. Today we took a whole bunch of fun pictures in the backyard. Beware, Deke and I found a tripod and had a lot of fun taking pictures together in our costumes as seen below: Deke kills me with his facial expressions they are awesome don't you agree? Is is bad that I really liked the boots and am now wanting to buy an actual pair of dressy boots to wear?? Or should we be more concerned about how much Deke liked me in the boots?? :) :) Anyways, Deke and I love taking fun pictures and had fun with our little photo shoot. I added another post below with pics from some of our fun Halloween activities, hope everyone had a fun week.

4 comments:

Families are Forever said...

Cute pictures!!

You've been tagged. See my blog for more info

CJ said...

Boots are fun! I think you should get some. Is that real facial hair on Deke? Very cute!

Hailey said...

You guys look so good! Deke does look good in the goatee, he looks like a real pirate. You did a great job with your costumes and the pictures are cute. You should be actors!

Anonymous said...

Hey Mekell! These are some of the funniest pictures I have ever seen! It makes me want to go an buy a tripod for our camera too, so we can do photo shoots! You guys look awesome in your costumes! We laughed so hard when we so them! --Erin