Monday, February 06, 2012

February blossoms

Every February the tree in our front yard looks like this. If you were to ask me what my favorite part of our yard is I would say this tree. It stays pretty and green most months out of the year, gives me a taste of yellows and reds in the fall/winter and my favorite of all, blooms with beautiful white blossoms every February. We have been in this house for three years now and every year when it is time I can't get over how pretty the tree looks all covered in white flowers. When I see it, for a moment I forget that I am in AZ and can imagine for a second that we are living somewhere else that is green where grass grows on its own and there are trees bending over the streets touching making an arch over the road. (Sigh...)Someday.




No comments: