Wednesday, May 12, 2010

So beautiful Miss E.

I have to start off by apologizing for the amount of pictures I included in this post but it was too hard to choose just a few to show. I promise that eventually I will post about something else besides this little bunch of sweetness so bear with me. A few weeks ago we took Emma over and Holly did a photo shoot with her. Holly is so talented and the photos turned out adorable. Not to mention we had fun doing it :) Okay look at those cute little ruffle diaper covers and her little bum up in the air. I love when they sleep in that position they always look so content. Isn't that background and flooring cool? Then we put her in the little scale, I love the feather heabands!! We also took some cute pictures of the kids and our family, I found Ave's headband at Forever 21 for $1.00...gotta love that especially when it is a stinkin cute one. I love this picture of Emma with Hunter. He is getting so big I just can't believe it and he is such a good big brother for his sisters. Everyone always says he looks like me but has Deke's personality and it is true. Ave is a great big sister. Since she is only three sometimes she can be overly helpful but she loves Emma and is always right there whenever she makes even a little squak. I think that this is such a cute picture of their little sisterhood. When we went outside to take some shots I couldn't believe how cool the sun was shining through the trees. It looked so cool in some of the shots. I absolutely love this vintage babay carriage. I love vintage things, the pictures with it are so sweet. Miss E was so amazing, I couldn't believe how relaxed she was being totally in the buff. She let us put all kinds of different hats and bows on her and put her in and on all sorts of different props. I had so much fun watching her during the shoot. Holly does such beautiful photography and has such fun backgrounds, props, and heabands. I love how chubby Emma's little cheeks are. I love that Holly was able to capture her pucker lips. She does the cutest little puckered up lips all the time that look like she is just waiting for a great big kiss. It was really special for me to get these photographs of her, she is so beautiful. Holly made this headband it had such a cute vintage look to it. Those litttle fabric flowers are getting so popular I am sure they are easy I need to learn how to make them. Cute little highchair, so fun, so precious. Thank you Holly for the beautiful pictures we appreciate it so much.

5 comments:

Erin said...

Don't ever apologize for posting too many pictures! Those of us who aren't right next door to you guys are hugging the screen for joy at the overabundance of pictures!
Seriously, these are the cutest pictures I have ever seen. I can't decide which is my favorite...the one with Hunter and Ave pushing the stroller with Emma in it (which, by the way, makes them look like an old married couple) The little bed! the sisters pic! Hunter holding her! your whole family! They are all way cute! Love it! Can't wait to hold this little Miss E.
Love you Mekell!

CJ said...

I just want to cry when I see these pictures! So beautiful, keep them coming!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my GOODNESS! So cute!!! You have a very pretty baby (and a very talented photographer friend)!

The Schultz Family said...

Congrats. She is so beautiful!!! I am so happy for you.

Shanna said...

Holly thank you for sharing your amazing talent! The photos of Emma are incredible. She is so "squishy"! Emma you are adorable! I miss you! See you in June. Love, Grandma Tobar