Wednesday, June 18, 2008

First baseball game hot dog

Yes we are alive! Between new jobs and a move and getting adjusted to new schedules we are finally somewhat settled. I will try to give a few posts in the next few days to catch up on what we have been up to. A few weeks ago we took Hunter and Avery to a Diamondback game. We found bleacher seats that were actually pretty close to the field for an inexpensive rate and decided to go. Hunter was absolutely enthralled and I cracked up getting pictures of him eating his first hot dog at a game he chowed down. He was so excited that three fly balls came into our section and loved it when everyone stood up and tried to catch them. He was convinced that one almost came right to him. Avery was amazingly good through almost all of the game and sat and snacked. When they opened the roof of the stadium she kept looking up and saying "oh wow" over and over again and pointing, it was funny. It was a really fun thing to go do as a family and I can't wait to go again.

2 comments:

Justina Selim said...

I was wondering what you had been up to! I love his smile in those pics! I can't look at them without smiling! He is such a cutie!

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

Hi MeKell!

I found your blog by "blog hopping" around! I was waiting for you to post again so I could say hi! Your family is so cute! I can't believe how much Hunter looks like Deke! You look fabulous! You said you guys just moved - are you still here in the valley? Your family is just adorable! I wanted to say hi - our family has a blog as well. Can I add you to my friends list?

-Holly "Davis" Kurtzeborn

www.kurtzebornfam.blogspot.com