Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Finally fall

It's Finally FALL!!
Well there is just nothing to kick off the month of October and the holiday seasons like some releasing of creativity. It just doesn't feel like Halloween time until you have gone and BOO'd someone, in this case Grandpa McWhorter's office. Hunter loved putting the ghosts up all over the windows. Tonight we enjoyed painted some wooden Halloween masks. Something about this time of year makes me feel crafty. I have been scrapbooking like crazy, feel like quilting, and all of a sudden have an urge to create a floral arrangement?!?
I miss PV with the cooler weather and have always wanted to live somewhere where the leaves change color. The fall colors are my absolute favorite, I love that our kitchen is decorated in those colors. As far as Halloween goes, the current dilemma with my eldest child is costume choice. I will blog with all the details later. Happy beginning of fall everyone!!





No comments: