Friday, July 13, 2007

It's coming...



Hunter's fourth birthday is quickly approaching. I am excited for the fun things ahead in the fall such as preschool and soccer but having a hard time letting him grow up. So instead of focusing on how big he is getting I am putting my focus into planning his first "friend party." He really wanted to have a Curious George themed party with water activities and banana splits in place of cake so that is the plan. Here's a couple pictures of the invitations that I made for him, we are both really having fun planning his birthday.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MeKell,

Hunter's invitations are adorable! You are talented and creative; and you cards are incredile! I love the new look of the blog Your family goals make my heart soar! Kisses and Hugs to the Burch family.

Love, Mom