Friday, October 20, 2006

Love Halloween

I love Halloween. I know there are a lot of creepy things to not like about this holiday but there are also a lot of great things about it too. My favorite holiday is still Thanksgiving but Halloween is great as well. I love the food we make at Halloween and one of the kids favorite traditions are ghost pancakes. We love to make them. Avery is starting to roll over everywhere which I am not quite ready for yet but ready or not it is happening. Once they are mobile look out nothing is safe. Hunter and I are filling the days with preschool fun activities such as this cute little spider hat we made the other day: Carving the pumpkin is always a treat for me as I love to scoop out the seeds. Hunter was actually quite intrigued with the process this year which was fun. Deke of course is a master carver and so it always ends up turning out great. Fall is here and it is beautiful in Prescott valley. Bring on the cool weather the changing leaves and warm yummy food.

No comments: