Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Four wheelin

For his birthday my dad gave Hunter this fun little four wheeler. I think that every kid at some point in their life hopes to have one of these cute little "mini" vehicles to play adult and roam around on the road with. I know I did, for me it was always dreaming of that pink sticker adorned Barbie Jeep with radio inside. Anyways as you can imagine he was thrilled as was I. PV is a great place to be able to roam the roads on one of these little things. There is hardly any traffic and behind our house there is this long strip of dirt road that we can go over and let him ride on. Sometimes some older neighborhood boys build different hills and ramps that then Hunter gets to attempt to ride over which is fun. It is great because I can just load Avery up in the stroller or wagon and follow behind me around the neighborhood. I love it up here. I love the open space between houses and the huge field next to our home where we can see the cows as they come right up to the fence. It is cute to watch Hunter drive his little hot rod and follow all the rules of the road. It cracks me up when he hits a STOP sign and just as any other driver stops and looks both ways before continuing on his way. This day out on our drive the clouds were moving in for a storm, another thing I love about PV. Much more rain and even snow in the winter...ahhh seasons. It is just one of the many things that he and I are both enjoying about right now.

No comments: