Thursday, May 24, 2012

" Nuggle mommy?"

I love this little resident toddler.  As the house's official peacemaker she continues to be such a wonderful little source of affection throughout the day.  If I sit down on the couch she will come over and hug me or climb on my lap.  She also loves to "nuggle" with us.  She will pick up Ariel and say "hi Ariel, want to nuggle Emma?" and then pick her up and squeeze her tight.  It is sweet.  The other day she hopped up on the couch after lunch with Ariel and and said "Nuggle Mommy?"  and patted the spot next to her.  I told her after I finished eating I would come over and snuggle with her.   Not even a minute later I looked over and this is what I saw.  Sweet girl.  Darn you Ariel you stole my snuggle, but you'd better believe after taking this picture I stopped everything I was doing and cuddled up as close as I could to her.  Can't she just stay small forever?

No comments: