Saturday, March 27, 2010

Help us pick a name.....

Well yesterday I went to my last doctor's appointment to find out that this girl may have a different birthday plan in mind. I found out that I am dilated to a 2 and 50% effaced!! Now this kid is going to be c-section so we don't exactly want me progressing. My doctor sent me home and said he thinks he might see me again before the weekend is up. Yesterday I came home and had some more contractions, more contractions last night and today I feel like this kid is so low she is going to fall out. Needless to say we may be going over to the hospital this afternoon or evening to get checked out again. So who knows this little one may have her own time schedule on when she wants to come! We still have not decided on a name for this kid but we do have a small list of top choices. Please give me some feedback on which one is your fave or if you have another cute name suggestion for her. We would love some feedback, here are the names we like:

Addisyn
Emma
Abby
Payton
Kinnsey
Brynne

other maybe's include: Savannah, Bailee, Halle
Myspace Free Website Layouts

5 comments:

CJ said...

What will you do if you don't bring home Avery's "baby Emma"? LOL I love all of the names. Just see what fits, like Avery. Love you all!

The Kleyn Family said...

Me, Tobyn & the rest of the gang vote Kinnsey :) Good luck with that...we can hardly wait!

Erin said...

yeah! I'm so happy this day is finally here!
I personally don't know if I could call her anything other than Emma since that's been kind of the name for her all along, but I also really like Halle--that's my neice's name and I think it is SO cute! Whatever you pick, I know it will be cute and suit her really well.
ooh! I'm so excited to meet this little one!
Love you guys!

Grandma Sharon says. . . said...

Avery already named her: "my baby, Emma", but guess what? that's your choice. Good luck.

Annie said...

Mekell!! Congrats girlie! I'm so hapy for you. We have been trying to conceive for about 18 months now and it is so hard and frustrating but when I hear great news like this, it brings joy to my heart. I can't wait to see pictures! Well, I honestly like different and old fashioned names so addyson and Kinnsey are wonderful for me....BUT since Avery has been calling her Emma then I'm not sure you have a choice...lol. Im loving the names Kile (like kyle for a boy), Jocelyn, and Reese actually too. Just some different ideas! It took me forever to pick Elle's. lol Keep us updated! COngrats again!