Saturday, February 20, 2010

Baby shower

Lisa and Kassi offered to throw me a baby shower which I was really excited about. All three of my kids have had showers. I think it is nice to do a shower for each baby. Not to get more things but to celebrate the excitement of a new little one coming. Mom and the girls came out for the weekend and we headed over to Lisa's. We had a great turn out and it was nice because a whole bunch of girls came from work. Erin came down from Prescott and had made the baby a beautiful soft quilt. We got so many cute cute, girly outfits from everybody. Also a nice play mat from Grandma Tobar and some of the stinkin cutest high top baby tennis shoes ever. It was fun to open all the tiny little socks and outfits and visit and eat and celebrate her arrival. Bringing everything home and folding it and hanging the dresses in her closet gets me so anxious. I am definitely nesting...big time. I am so excited for her to get here so I can love on her :) So fun to have my sisters here, talking about baby stuff and rubbing my belly, waiting patiently to feel her kick. So exciting!!!

No comments: