Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Loving this opportunity

Here I am seven months pregnant with you. Holding my big round belly. Feeling you kick and stretch. Your little feet constantly finding spots under my rib cage. Loving that I have to waddle, loving the way you tap your fingers from inside. Having fun sharing pregnancy stories with other moms around me. Reading all the baby books again and showing Hunter and Ave the pictures of you growing each week. Excited for every appointment, amazed at every ultrasound. Loving that my belly is to swollen to lay on and that some nights you move all night long. Cherishing resting on the couch reading as you roll around and play. Laying in bed at night with Dad's hand on my stomach, you moving at the sounds of his voice telling you how much he loves you. Enjoying the cravings, eating ice cream every night to make you move around. Thank you Ben and Jerry's. Wrapping my arms around and hugging my belly to feel closer to you. Talking to you throughout the day. Excited to meet you. Dreaming about what you will look like. Visualizing the day of your birth. Still amazed that this is actually happening. Loving being pregnant. In awe at the process of creation. Humbled to be part of it.

No comments: