Thursday, July 09, 2009

Day Three
















Well unlike the other posts I will not have a summary of the day just a quick review since I am trying to post on my lunch break and have limited time. I wish I could post all the pictures because I have so many fun ones but between the cruise, Sea World with the kids and their beach trip I was at like two thousand pictures or something ridiculious like that. Someday we will come out of the dark ages and get the internet at the house :) :) Today we were on the ship all day so we decided to take advantage of some of the on board activities. Deke and I woke up and went and played the marriage game which was fun, of course the women won. Later we all met up for breakfast on the deck and watched the "hairy chest contest" as we ate. We spent a good part of the morning playing competitive rounds of ping pong. I had no idea how good Dad and Lisa were. Lisa is awesome! It was so much fun I hadn't played in a long time and it was a blast to get to play on different teams and try to beat each other. We played game after game after game. We spent some time lounging around on the deck since it was too chilly to swim and dad wouldn't go anywhere near the hot tubs (they were really foamy and it was sort of gross, community hot tubs :( ) We then headed inside and played a few rounds of BINGO which would get exciting when you would have only one number left and would stand up, only to moments later have someone else yell BINGO! We then played the marriage game or rather watched the marriage game which was fun. We kept busy all day then that night went to a delicious Mexican buffet on the deck and some dancing. We also went to a magic show and a comedy show.

1 comment:

Brittany Chesley said...

I miss you girls! You cruise seemed so FUN!!