Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Little Mommy

Sorry some of the pictures are blurry :( and her sheets and comforter aren't even on her bed because I was washing them so she is just sitting on her matress...nice. Just so you know she does usually have a bedspread a very cute one actually. Well Avery has really started getting into playing with her baby dolls. She has her little Mermaid baby that goes in the bath with her. She loves to take her other two babies and dress them and feed them and put them in the crib for a nap. It cracks me up when she comes out of my room wearing a pair of my heels, with her purse on her arm and strolling her baby. This particular afternoon she was dressing and diapering her baby so I decided to take some pictures of her. I love watching her be a little mommy.

1 comment:

CJ said...

And she has a good example for a mother. Love that smile!