Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A visit from the Grant's

Well a few weeks ago we had a visit from our best friends Erin and Kerry Grant. I don't think we went to bed until at least 3 or 4 o'clock every morning playing games, talking and laughing. It is very rare to find friends that you get along with the way we do with Erin and Kerry. I can talk to Erin about anything and she is the best friend you will find. They have three sweet little kids who play with our kids so well. We had such a wonderful visit with them and can't wait to see them again, we love you Grant family!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Mekell! I am so touched by the things you said about our family. We feel so lucky to have found you in the Dewey ward. If the whole experience was a bust, except for meeting you guys, we would still do it a million times because you're friendship is so worth it to us. We love you Burch Family! I love the pictures. Can't wait to see the rest. I still have the message you left on our machine from last time. I can't bring myself to erase it, it makes me so happy every time I listen to it! When are we going to get together again? Are you guys coming up for Halloween? Let us know. We have phase 10 now, too, so let's get the party started!
p.s. I see that Evan has his shirt on backwards in that picture AS USUAL! --Erin

Justina Selim said...

How fun! Cut pics of the kids!

Anna Elledge said...

Hi MeKell-this is Anna Elledge(Wolfley). I found your blog through someone elses. I'm so glad to see that you are doing so well. You have a beautiful family.

Josh and Claudia Tieman said...

I can't believe how cute your kids are!! I just love them!! Hope all is well with you guys! LOVE YOU!!