Sunday, June 17, 2007

More wonderful than I ever could have imagined...

Well this Father's Day I have been thinking a lot about Deke and the relationship that he has with each of our children. I have been very overwhelmed today with gratitude and love for him. I always knew that Deke would be a wonderful Father but I had no idea what a wonderful teacher he would be, how tender he would be, and how much time he would spend with each of his children. I admire him so much and am so grateful to have been given him as my eternal companion. Having and bringing children into our family has not been an easy thing and we have had to endure a lot of hard things and Deke has stood with me hand in hand and we have faced them together. I can't wait to continue this journey with him of bringing all of the little members of this family here to join us. I know that we are going to end up with a good little houseful. Thank you sweetheart for being you...HAPPY FATHER'S DAY I love you!











No comments: