Sunday, February 25, 2007

Happy Birthday















Well Deke celebrates his 27th b-day on the 25th and I
celebrate my 25th on the 27th! Here is just a quick look
back in time. Isn't that picture of Deke adorable? It was
Christmas and he was missing his two front teeth.





We always celebrate our birthdays together and so
tommorrow night we will celebrate. I feel great and
still young turning 25. I have had fun harrassing
Deke about turning twenty seven and nearing thirty,
he is turning into quite the old man :) :) :) :)



4 comments:

Kel and Deke said...

Trying to figure out if comments can be posted now. Let's hope it works.

Anonymous said...

Wow what a bunch of cuties..... Hunter is a good mixture. Avery is a real sweetie had a good time with you this weekend.
Happy Birthday Deke and MeKell
Love the Larsons

Anonymous said...

Hey - Loved looking at all the pix. My favorite being the one with Hunter invading Avery's space in the crib.
Congrats on 5 years - doesn't seem like that much time has already passed.

Hope all is well.

Love - Aunt Trina and family

Anonymous said...

Hey Kell and Deke -

Was so good to see all the pictures. I still find it weird to call my sister a grandma. I loved all the pix but especially the one with Hunter invading Avery's space in the crib.
Congrats on 5 years of marriage - deosn't seem like that much time has already passed.

Take care. Thanks for the update.

Love, aunt Trina and family